Everyone at Metis is all in. There's no faking it here. ± We recognize our own kind instantly – those willing to lead, hold themselves accountable, make a lasting impression and demonstrate authenticity. ± It's an eclectic mix with just the right combination of cleverness, tenacity, PR and startup knowledge, field experience and battle scars to get the job done.
- Be a lifelong learner. Change is the only constant. Even the things that seem to stay the same require effort, since we change.
- Work hard; play hard. Surround yourself with people who have your back, and it will all feel like play.
- Make your own opportunities. If you say it (and pursue it with everything you’ve got), it will come.
- Follow the no-asshole rule. The golden rule applies to colleagues, clients and contacts. Be excellent to each other.
- Achieve the flow. Don’t fake it ‘til you make it. When you love what you do, the flow carries you through.